Casa de Landrys
Pequeño Chihuahua Bebés
We are a small home breeding program of beautiful AKC and CKC chihuahuas in smooth and long coat . I strive to offer you a healthy, good tempered, quality companion. All of my puppies and adults are loved and cared for. You can view all of our past, present and available puppies, also our Dams and Sires on our website. Our Puppies are started on puppy pad training. They are provided with proper vaccinations and worming. They are let outside everyday to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. The Pup House is organized with play pens and the babies are supplied blankets and toys. Each Dam has her very own area to be with her puppies. The Pup House is well stocked with all their supplies which includes their accessories, vitamin supplements, and everything needed to raise healthy loving babies. If you have any other questions You can contact me.
Here at DLandry's Chihuahuas we raise beautiful, healthy AKC and CKC Chihuahua puppies in smooth and long coat and usually have a variety of colors. Our goal is to produce puppies of the best quality and temperament. We socialize each pup to help provide it with a good start in life, each Baby has their own precious personalities. Our Chihuahuas are kept in a clean, organized environment. Puppies are loved on and handled often. We strive to breed to the AKC standard and would love to offer you a quality companion. Our hope is to provide you with the perfect Chihuahua puppy for a lifetime of love and happiness. Please enjoy the website.
For those of you that may think that I, or any other responsible breeder, breeds for profit, your wrong. Every fee I get from my puppies goes right back into my program. Puppy pads, the best food, beds, and so many other supplies. Imagine all the supplies you need to purchase for just one companion to give them the love and care they all deserve. Breeders must stock up on vitamins, medicines, making sure every dog receives proper vet checks including shots. Also C- sections, emergencies, Many sleepless nights with newborn puppies. Then as time goes by, things double, you need to stock up on the necessary items needed to raise healthy puppies and keep adults healthy as well, vet checks for puppies, puppy packs. There is also spending hundreds or thousands adding more quality dogs to better your program. A lot of time and love goes into caring for the dogs and puppies. They are a precious gift which brings complete joy on a Daily basis, I love them dearly.
Please remember to thank your breeder because your breeder has worked so hard to insure that you are getting a healthy, quality puppy and sadly we have to let the puppy go to bring love and joy into your homes. Its hard letting our puppies go. We wish we can keep them all, but it feels so good to see other people so happy . Remember to keep your breeder updated.
So please take into consideration the cost of the puppy it reflects what it takes to provide you with the a quality loving companion, every breeder knows exactly how to price their pups. Your puppy is worth it.
Ours Sires are Dual registered AKC/CKC with Champion Bloodlines
ZsaZsa CKC Blue/black/tan
Midori Landry AKC
Miyumi Landry AKC
These Precious Dolls are SOLD! NEW LITTERS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 6-8 WEKKS
CKC Short Coat Males
CKC Short Coat Tiny Female
CKC Short Coat Chihuahuas will come Up to date shots & wormings, started puppy pad training, included shot records, 1 yr health guarantee, sample food. Males charting 5lbs & under $300.00
Female $500 charting under 4 lbs CALL or TEXT 337~517~7955
leave message will respond ASAP
CKC Longcoat & Shortcoat Chihuahuas NEW LITTERS WILL BE AVAIL IN 6-8 WEEKS
CKC Chihuahuas will come Up to date shots & wormings, started puppy pad training, included shot records, 1 yr health guarantee, sample food. Males charting 5lbs & under $300.00
Female $500 CALL or TEXT 337~517~7955
leave message will respond ASAP
BILL OF SALE / SALES CONTRACT FOR DOG OR PUPPY
THIS AGREEMENT made the day of , 20 by and between:
DLandry's Chihuahuas(337)-517-7955 Kaplan, La 70548
New Owner’s Information:
2nd phone option:
D.O.B / / Sex: M or F
Registration: (Circle) CKC Or AKC ( Limited or Full )
Puppy is being placed in a (circle) Breeding Home Or Pet Home Or SHOW/Breeding Home
Date Signature of Buyer
Date Signature of Seller
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOLDING FEES, Payment of Purchase Price, Fees
Buyer has paid a HOLDING FEE of $
with payment of the balance of $ CASH due upon release of the Dog to Buyer. The expected delivery date is / / , or such other
date as the parties may mutually agree. Payment of the balance MUST BE made by cash. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Buyer will forfeit the HOLDING FEE and any rights to the Dog if: (a) Buyer fails to complete the purchase of the Dog for any reason, or (b) Buyer fails to pay the balance of the Purchase Price within days of the agreed delivery date. In either event, Seller shall be free to sell the Dog to another party. If In the event that the Dog is not available due to sickness, death, or any other circumstance owing to the fault of Seller, Buyer’s HOLDING FEE will, at Buyer’s option, be either (i) refunded, or (ii) transferred to the next litter of puppies. A boarding fee of $
per day will be charged for each day the Dog is boarded by Seller past the agreed delivery date.
HOLDING FEES are NON-REFUNDABLE. For Any Reason on your part you are unable to complete the purchase of this puppy the HOLDING FEE is NON-REFUNDABLE. If the puppy were to pass away while under our care, puppy will be replaced with another puppy of EQUAL VALUE. During the process of waiting, if the puppy later appears with a sickness, or I feel like this puppy isn’t suitable to go to a new home, Buyer will have to choose another available puppy or wait until next litters. During the process of waiting, after you have placed a HOLDING FEE on a puppy, if I feel like you are not suitable for one of my puppies, I do have the rights to refuse to sell you a puppy. Your HOLDING FEE will be sent back to you when possible.
~Breeder (Susan Landry of Dlandry's Chihuahuas) confirms that the puppy is healthy at the time of pick up or delivery. Breeder has provided the puppy with all age appropriate shots and deworming and will provide Buyer with records and other necessary paperwork such as registration papers. Buyer must have puppy examined by a licensed vet within 48 hours of pick up. The exam must include a fecal test. If this is not done within the timely manner, the puppy’s health guarantee is VOIDED! If the puppy dies within the 48 hour period, the Buyer must have an autopsy done. The puppy is guaranteed to be free from hepatitis, parvovirus, distemper, and canine influenza, within the 48 hour period. Puppy is also guaranteed to be free from any major genetic defects of the organs for 1 year from birth. If the puppy is found to have one of these sicknesses or defects, Buyer must contact Breeder the same day. Buyer must have signed paperwork from vet with its findings. Buyer will have 3 days to return puppy with all paperwork including registration papers. Breeder may require a second opinion from their vet. If the puppy is still diagnosed with the same sickness, the puppy will be replaced with another puppy of equal value. Puppy will be replaced within 12 months. Replacements can take a long time.
~ Breeder does not guarantee/warrant the puppy against common conditions such as hypoglycemia, kennel cough, mites, coccidiosis, giardia, parasites, hernias (inguinal or umbilical), mild luxating patellas (grades 1-2), hip displaysia, cherry eye, heart murmurs, or allergies. This guarantee also does not cover open fontanel, skin allergies, uneven bites, undescended testicles, mange, or seizures associated with hypoglycemia.
~Under no circumstance should a cash refund be given. Buyer is responsible for all charges such as vet and travel fees after the puppy has left Breeder’s care. ~Breeder also does not guarantee Collapsing Trachea- This is a common thing in Chihuahuas when they get excited and has not been found to impose a health risk, but it can somewhat be annoying to some people.
There is no guarantee on SIZE, COLOR, COAT, SOFT EARS, TEETH, OR BREED ABILITY OF THIS PUPPY.
~Buyer also promises to not take the puppy to a shelter. Buyer must first contact Breeder if Buyer is unable to care for the puppy anymore. If the Breeder cannot take the puppy back at the moment, Breeder will allow Buyer to rehome the puppy to another responsible PET home. This health guarantee will only go for the 1st owner of the puppy. There will be no 3rd party placement of Full AKC. Puppy must go to a pet home only. Buyer promises to fix the puppy before it leaves their care. The new home must be approved by the Breeder! Buyer must provide Breeder with all new owner information. Registration papers must be sent back to Breeder. This is to protect the dog/puppy and to make sure he/she isn’t going into any other breeder homes or puppy mills.
2. Transfer of Ownership and Registration Upon payment in full of the Purchase Price, Seller (at Seller’s sole cost) shall promptly take all actions required to officially transfer ownership and registration (if any) of the Dog to Buyer.
3. Seller’s Representations and Warranties Seller represents and warrants to Buyer that: (a) Seller is the legal and true owner of the Dog and that Seller has full right and authority to sell the Dog. (b) The Dog is being sold free and clear of any lien, security interest, charge or other encumbrance. (c) Seller guarantees that the Dog is a purebred dog, offspring of the purebred sire and purebred dam set out on page 1 of this Agreement. (d) The Dog is in good health and free of communicable diseases at the time of this sale. Buyer has 2 days from the delivery date to have the Dog examined by a licensed veterinarian, at Buyer’s sole cost. If the Dog fails the examination, Buyer may return the Dog, with a written statement from the veterinarian. Failure by Buyer to have the Dog examined within the 2-day period will nullify this warranty. If Buyer chooses to keep the puppy, no replacement will be given, and all medical costs and treatment are sole responsibility of the Buyer. This health guarantee will be null and void. (e) This Guarantee does NOT cover Cherry eye, Entropion, Ectropion, Allergies, undescended testicles, loose knees or hips, Stenotic nares, elongated soft pallet, umbilical hernia, or collapsed tracheas including dermatitis, demodectic mange, worms, ear mites, fleas or other pests. Seller will NOT replace a puppy due to heat stroke, abuse/neglect, or improper socialization. Buyer agrees that they have thoroughly researched the Chihuahua breed, and understand the many health issues they can possess. Buyer is responsible for all medical costs of their puppy. (No refunds will be given) This guarantee covers only the original Buyer and is not transferable. (f) To ensure that Buyer does not euthanize the Dog or take it to an animal shelter, Seller will take the Dog back at any time during the Dog’s lifetime. Seller will not issue a refund or provide another Dog to Buyer unless the Dog’s return was a result of any misrepresentation on the part of Seller with respect to the Dog’s health.
4. Fitness of Purpose the Dog was bred as a companion animal, and Seller does not provide any warranty as to the Dog’s fitness for any specific purpose, which also includes Size, bite, open fontanel, soft ears or coat length and color, including obedience trials, show ring performance, and/or breeding purposes
5. Buyer’s Representations Buyer represents to Seller that: (a) Buyer will have the Dog spayed or neutered by the age of six months unless otherwise stated. (b) The Dog will reside with Buyer as companion pet to Buyer and Buyer’s family. (c) Buyer will keep the Dog in an enclosed area of adequate size and will not allow the Dog to roam at will. Buyer will not keep the Dog chained or tethered or permanently house the Dog in a kennel. (d) Buyer will provide the Dog with nutritious food and necessary veterinary care, including deworming, heartworm prevention and regular vaccinations (including rabies). (e) Buyer is not acting as agent for any other person or business in the purchase of the Dog. (f) Buyer will not sell, give, or release the Dog to a pet shop, retail store, dog dealer, animal testing facility, research facility, or an agent for any such business or facility. (g) In the event Buyer sells the Dog to a new owner, Buyer shall ensure that the new owner agrees in writing to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
6. Indemnity and Release If any action or failure to act on the part of Buyer shall result in any claim, suit, loss, damage, injury, death, or liability, Buyer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Seller harmless and to pay all of Seller’s costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, any amount paid in settlement and any award or judgment with respect thereto. Buyer releases Seller from any and all liability, costs or damages caused by the Dog after placement with Seller, including but not limited to damage to or destruction of property, and injury to any person.
7. Limitation of Action Any action or claim brought by Buyer against Seller for breach of this Agreement or for loss due to negligence must be brought within one (1) year of the date such claim or loss occurs. 8. Governing Law This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws Louisiana.
9. Entire Agreement This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties. Seller and Buyer have made no other agreements, promises, representations or warranties, express or implied, unless specifically stated in this Agreement.
Date/ Signature of Buyer
Date /Signature of Seller
Acknowledgement of Receipt I acknowledge that I have received the Dog into my possession.
Date/ Signature of Buyer