Casa de Landrys
Long & Short Coat Chihuahuas~Yorkies~Chorkies
PLEASE SIGN UP FOR AN EMAIL SHOUTOUT
SHORTCOAT LITTER !SOLD! 2 MALES 1 FEMALE !SOLD! !!!! !SOLD! CKC REG
CASH PICK UP KAPLAN LA!!!
prices are listed below
Please explore our website all information about how to ACQUIRE A PUPPY
HELLO THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
The website is Up to date on AVAILABILE PUPPIES price ranges and Breeds we offer
PLEASE SIGN UP FOR AN EMAIL SHOUTOUT TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN NEW LITTERS ARE AVAILABLE. If there is no immediate response either by phone text email or any attempt to contact Us
ONLY MEANS NO AVAILABLE PUPPIES
Thank your for your Patience & Understanding.
We offer PET QUALITY PUPPIES
Prices *START at $800.00 for males
and *START at $1000 for females.
All our Puppies will Come up to Date Shots & Wormings, shot records, registration paperwork , sample food, blanket & toy.
All information about Available babies Is Published Here, PLEASE READ OVER OUR HEALTH GUARANTEE/CONTRACT
HOW TO Acquire A Pequeño Chi Bebé
PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE! WILL RESPOND ASAP if there are any available no response no Usually indicate no puppies available at this time.
(sorry for any Inconvienance WAAAY TOO MUCH SPAM)
ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED BY TEXT EMAIL OR CHAT *ONLY*
*WILL NOT ACCEPT CALLS FOR QUESTIONS*
TO SET UP A PICKUP APPLICATION MUST BE FILLED OUT TO CONACT BY PHONE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT ONLY THANKS!*
PHONE CALLS FOR PICKUP APPOINTMENTS ONLY!
All Puppies have found Loving Homes! Please sign up for A email Shoutout when New Litters Are Available
Precious Shortcoat Chihuahuas READY CKC 8 weeks old
APPLEHEAD PRECIOUS CHIHUAHUAS
SOLD! Male Chocolate SOLD sow charting 3.5lbs-4lbs (all weights are estimated not guaranteed) SOLDChocolate tan/wht Male charting 6lbs $800.00 Beautiful Tan/wht female 5.5lbs $800.00 CASH PICK UP SOLD CASH PICKUP Kaplan La
All our puppies will come UTD shots worming health records & 1 yr guarantee, sample food CKC, registration paperwork blanket & toy. 8 weeks cash due at pickup MAKE APPOINTMENT to pick up A Pequeno Chi Bebe today!
We are a small home breeding program of beautiful AKC & CKC chihuahuas in smooth and long coat . We are here offer you a healthy, good tempered, quality companion. All of Our puppies and adults are loved and cared for. You can view all of our past, present and available puppies, also our Dams and Sires on our website. Our Puppies are started on puppy pad training. They are provided with proper vaccinations and worming. They are let outside everyday to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. The Bebe House is organized with play pens and the babies are supplied blankets and toys. Each Dam has her very own area to be with her puppies. The Bebe House stocked with all their supplies which includes accessories, vitamin supplements, and everything needed to raise healthy loving babies. If you have any other questions You can contact me.
Here at DLandry's Chihuahuas we raise beautiful, healthy AKC and CKC Chihuahua puppies in smooth and long coat and usually have a variety of colors. Our goal is to produce puppies of the best quality and temperament. We socialize each pup to help provide it with a good start in life, each Baby has their own precious personalities. Our Chihuahuas are kept in a clean, organized environment. Puppies are loved on and handled often. We strive to breed to the AKC standard and would love to offer you a quality companion. Our hope is to provide you with the perfect Chihuahua puppy for a lifetime of love and happiness. Please enjoy the website.
For those of you that may think that I, or any other responsible breeder, breeds for profit, your wrong. Every fee I get from my puppies goes right back into my program. Puppy pads, the best food, beds, and so many other supplies. Imagine all the supplies you need to purchase for just one companion to give them the love and care they all deserve. Breeders must stock up on vitamins, medicines, making sure every dog receives proper vet checks including shots. Also C- sections, emergencies, Many sleepless nights with newborn puppies. Then as time goes by, things double, you need to stock up on the necessary items needed to raise healthy puppies and keep adults healthy as well, vet checks for puppies, puppy packs. There is also spending hundreds or thousands adding more quality dogs to better your program. A lot of time and love goes into caring for the dogs and puppies. They are a precious gift which brings complete joy on a Daily basis, I love them dearly.
Please remember to thank your breeder because your breeder has worked so hard to insure that you are getting a healthy, quality puppy and sadly we have to let the puppy go to bring love and joy into your homes. Its hard letting our puppies go. We wish we can keep them all, but it feels so good to see other people so happy . Remember to keep your breeder updated.
So please take into consideration the cost of the puppy it reflects what it takes to provide you with the a quality loving companion, every breeder knows exactly how to price their pups. Your puppy is worth it.
New puppy Guidelines!
When accepting your new baby at pickup you are agreeing to the terms below & THAT YOU RECIEVED A HEALTHY PUPPY OF YOUR SATISFACTION,
Your new baby is Vaccinated once is not fully immunized and is vulnerable to infections till fully vaccinated at about 14 weeks of age, the puppy should be wormed every 2 weeks till then or follow yor Veternarians Reccomendations Please DO NOT Use any flea medications for 2 weeks (to avoid overdose) The puppy has had fipronil applied.
We provide a sample food please soak/soften not soupy at first small portions 2x day, offer free choice dry chow and water keep an eye out for hypoglycemic symptoms.
The Health Guarantee below explains fully what is covered and not NO CASH REFUNDS! We are very open door here and are always open to work things out please let us know of any issues or concerns and we will do our best to rectify them with the least drama involved BECAUSE PUPPIES ARE ALL ABOUT LOVE <3
1 YEAR HEALTH GUARANTEE FOR DOG OR PUPPY
DLandry's Chihuahuas Kaplan, La 70548
~Breeder (Susan Landry of Dlandry's Chihuahuas) confirms that the puppy is healthy at the time of pick up or delivery. Breeder has provided the puppy with all age appropriate shots and deworming and will provide Buyer with records and other necessary paperwork such as registration papers. Buyer must have puppy examined by a licensed vet within 48 hours of pick up. The exam must include a fecal test. If this is not done within the timely manner, the puppy’s health guarantee is VOIDED! If the puppy dies within the 48 hour period, the Buyer must have an autopsy done. The puppy is guaranteed to be free from hepatitis, parvovirus, distemper, and canine influenza, within the 48 hour period. Puppy is also guaranteed to be free from any major genetic defects of the organs for 1 year from birth. If the puppy is found to have one of these sicknesses or defects, Buyer must contact Breeder the same day. Buyer must have signed paperwork from vet with its findings. Buyer will have 3 days to return puppy with all paperwork including registration papers. Breeder may require a second opinion from their vet. If the puppy is still diagnosed with the same sickness, the puppy will be replaced with another puppy of equal value. Puppy will be replaced within 12 months. Replacements can take a long time.
~ Breeder does not guarantee/warrant the puppy against common conditions such as hypoglycemia, kennel cough, mites, coccidiosis, giardia, parasites, hernias (inguinal or umbilical), mild luxating patellas (grades 1-2), hip displaysia, cherry eye, heart murmurs, or allergies. This guarantee also does not cover open fontanel, skin allergies, uneven bites, undescended testicles, mange, or seizures associated with hypoglycemia.
~Under no circumstance should a cash refund be given. Buyer is responsible for all charges such as vet and travel fees after the puppy has left Breeder’s care. ~Breeder also does not guarantee Collapsing Trachea- This is a common thing in Chihuahuas when they get excited and has not been found to impose a health risk, but it can somewhat be annoying to some people.
There is no guarantee on SIZE, COLOR, COAT, SOFT EARS, TEETH, OR BREED ABILITY OF THIS PUPPY.
~Buyer also promises to not take the puppy to a shelter. Buyer must first contact Breeder if Buyer is unable to care for the puppy anymore. If the Breeder cannot take the puppy back at the moment, Breeder will allow Buyer to rehome the puppy to another responsible PET home. This health guarantee will only go for the 1st owner of the puppy. There will be no 3rd party placement of Full AKC. Puppy must go to a pet home only. Buyer promises to fix the puppy before it leaves their care. The new home must be approved by the Breeder! Buyer must provide Breeder with all new owner information. Registration papers must be sent back to Breeder. This is to protect the dog/puppy and to make sure he/she isn’t going into any other breeder homes or puppy mills.
2. Transfer of Ownership and Registration Upon payment in full of the Purchase Price, Seller (at Seller’s sole cost) shall promptly take all actions required to officially transfer ownership and registration (if any) of the Dog to Buyer.
3. Seller’s Representations and Warranties Seller represents and warrants to Buyer that: (a) Seller is the legal and true owner of the Dog and that Seller has full right and authority to sell the Dog. (b) The Dog is being sold free and clear of any lien, security interest, charge or other encumbrance. (c) Seller guarantees that the Dog is a purebred dog, offspring of the purebred sire and purebred dam set out on page 1 of this Agreement. (d) The Dog is in good health and free of communicable diseases at the time of this sale. Buyer has 2 days from the delivery date to have the Dog examined by a licensed veterinarian, at Buyer’s sole cost. If the Dog fails the examination, Buyer may return the Dog, with a written statement from the veterinarian. Failure by Buyer to have the Dog examined within the 2-day period will nullify this warranty. If Buyer chooses to keep the puppy, no replacement will be given, and all medical costs and treatment are sole responsibility of the Buyer. This health guarantee will be null and void. (e) This Guarantee does NOT cover Cherry eye, Entropion, Ectropion, Allergies, undescended testicles, loose knees or hips, Stenotic nares, elongated soft pallet, umbilical hernia, or collapsed tracheas including dermatitis, demodectic mange, worms, ear mites, fleas or other pests. Seller will NOT replace a puppy due to heat stroke, abuse/neglect, or improper socialization. Buyer agrees that they have thoroughly researched the Chihuahua breed, and understand the many health issues they can possess. Buyer is responsible for all medical costs of their puppy. (No refunds will be given) This guarantee covers only the original Buyer and is not transferable. (f) To ensure that Buyer does not euthanize the Dog or take it to an animal shelter, Seller will take the Dog back at any time during the Dog’s lifetime. Seller will not issue a refund or provide another Dog to Buyer unless the Dog’s return was a result of any misrepresentation on the part of Seller with respect to the Dog’s health.
4. Fitness of Purpose the Dog was bred as a companion animal, and Seller does not provide any warranty as to the Dog’s fitness for any specific purpose, which also includes Size, bite, open fontanel, soft ears or coat length and color, including obedience trials, show ring performance, and/or breeding purposes
5. Buyer’s Representations Buyer represents to Seller that: (a) Buyer will have the Dog spayed or neutered by the age of six months unless otherwise stated. (b) The Dog will reside with Buyer as companion pet to Buyer and Buyer’s family. (c) Buyer will keep the Dog in an enclosed area of adequate size and will not allow the Dog to roam at will. Buyer will not keep the Dog chained or tethered or permanently house the Dog in a kennel. (d) Buyer will provide the Dog with nutritious food and necessary veterinary care, including deworming, heartworm prevention and regular vaccinations (including rabies). (e) Buyer is not acting as agent for any other person or business in the purchase of the Dog. (f) Buyer will not sell, give, or release the Dog to a pet shop, retail store, dog dealer, animal testing facility, research facility, or an agent for any such business or facility. (g) In the event Buyer sells the Dog to a new owner, Buyer shall ensure that the new owner agrees in writing to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
6. Indemnity and Release If any action or failure to act on the part of Buyer shall result in any claim, suit, loss, damage, injury, death, or liability, Buyer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Seller harmless and to pay all of Seller’s costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, any amount paid in settlement and any award or judgment with respect thereto. Buyer releases Seller from any and all liability, costs or damages caused by the Dog after placement with Seller, including but not limited to damage to or destruction of property, and injury to any person.
7. Limitation of Action Any action or claim brought by Buyer against Seller for breach of this Agreement or for loss due to negligence must be brought within one (1) year of the date such claim or loss occurs. 8. Governing Law This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws Louisiana.
9. Entire Agreement This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties. Seller and Buyer have made no other agreements, promises, representations or warranties, express or implied, unless specifically stated in this Agreement.
THE RECEIPT IS THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE HEALTH GUARANTEE
Application to Purchase Form
To Contact Us For Serious Inquires On how to Aquire A puppy Please fill out application form Below We will respond asap
All information is provided On the website if you have any questions please submit them below I will RESPOND ASAP to serious Inquiries to MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR CASH PICKUP BY PHONE THANK YOU!